Cascade River Community Club (CRCC) is looking for a fill-in and backup Maintenance Technician. Located on Cascade River Road, above Marblemount, WA. Hours are as needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, And ABILITIES
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions.
- Assist with ancillary building systems necessary to keep systems operating at peak performance with minimal downtime.
- Receive direction from Senior Caretaker or Board of Directors.
- Maintain facility equipment as indicated by preventative maintenance plan.
- Provide general building maintenance and perform routine maintenance tasks.
- Troubleshoot, evaluate and recommend upgrades.
- Order parts and supplies for maintenance and repairs.
- Forward high-level technical maintenance to appropriate resource.
- Monitor service requests in work order management system.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and maintain positive and professional working relationship with members.
- Respond to off hour emergency calls.
- Work with vendors and contractors to oversee and ensure work meets CRCC standards.
- One (1) year of experience with building /facility maintenance or (2 year) construction equivalent
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent work experience is required.
- Basic power tool and hand tool operation and safety.
- Backhoe Operator Certificate – OSHA compliant or acquire one in first 30 days from hire.
- CPR and First Aid certificates or acquire the certificate in 30 days from hire.
- Experience or knowledge of with maintaining water and building infrastructure is preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to work at heights and from ladders.
- Ability to regularly walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Dig a 1-yard square hole, with straight sidewalls, in under 45 minutes.
- Respond to off hour emergency calls if on call.
Interested applicants, please email resume to: email@example.com
Cascade River Community Club includes a mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and park community event involvement.
The Cascade River Community Club is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
CRCC is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.